Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted article is original. It has not been published in another journal and is not scheduled to be published elsewhere.
- The guidelines for the publishing process were taken into account (amongst other things the article should not be of more than 45’000 characters including the bibliography).
- The title, summary and keywords are available in at least two languages (language of the article and another of the following languages: French, German, Italian).
- In order to ensure the anonymised review procedure, the article is submitted anonymised. No reference to authors should appear. A separate cover page containing author information as well as biographical notes are also submitted.
- When available, the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) numbers of the sources cited in the bibliography are provided.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Namen und E-Mail-Adressen, die auf den Webseiten der Zeitschrift eingegeben werden, werden ausschließlich zu den angegebenen Zwecken verwendet und nicht an Dritte weitergegeben.